Thank you for using the official website of NTT Anode Energy Corporation (https://www.ntt-ae.co.jp/en/)(hereinafter “this Website”).This Website is operated by NTT Anode Energy Corporation (hereinafter “the Company”).
Please read the following terms and conditions pertaining to the use of this Website. Please use this Website only if you agree to all the terms and conditions. Their content is subject to change without notice, so please check back regularly for the most up-to-date content.
This Website also contains links to websites operated by the various departments, subsidiaries, and affiliates of the Company. Please note that when using such linked websites, you must agree to the specific terms and conditions listed therein.
Recommended web browsers
We recommend the following web browsers and operating systems for using this Website. If this Website is used with any other web browser/OS combination, content may not display properly. Please note that even with a recommended web browser/OS combination, content may still not display correctly due to browser settings.
- ・Microsoft Edge
- ・Google Chrome (latest version)
- ・Mozilla Firefox (latest version)
- ・Mac OS X
- ・Smartphones and tablets
- ・Default web browser for Android
- ・Default web browser for iOS
Warranty and Limitation of Liability
All use of this Website is at the user’s risk. The Company cannot, in any way, guarantee the accuracy or value of the information contained on this Website, unless explicitly stated. Also, the Company cannot guarantee that this Website is not affected by interruptions, stoppages, or other malfunctions. Furthermore, the Company cannot bear any liability for any kind of damage or loss arising from the use of any kind of information obtained from this Website or any other website linked with this Website. In addition to striving to ensure the accuracy of customers’ personal information, the Company undertakes appropriate security measures, in particular preventive and corrective measures against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal data.
In relation to the use of this Website, the persons who access this Website and the Company both agree to be bound by the laws of Japan and the ordinances of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government.
If you wish to link to this Website, please respect the rules below.
1. Please quote the complete text of the URL (https://www.ntt-ae.co.jp/en/)and clearly indicate that this Website belongs to the Company.
In addition, please do not load this Website within a frame on the linked site to avoid the risk of confusion regarding the source of information. Always set links so that this Website is displayed in a separate window.
2. If you wish to use a logo or image file of the Company, please contact us by clicking “Open contact form in new window,” clearly indicating the URL of the website you want to link from.
3. Links from any the following kinds of sites are strictly prohibited.
- ・Sites that contain any content defaming or unduly interfering with the Company or any of its businesses, products, services, etc., including sites that damage the Company’s reputation or rights.
- ・Sites that violate any law, ordinance, code, or other applicable regulation, and that are involved in, or contain information that is involved in, any action contrary to public order and decency, or social ethics.
- ・Sites that fail to indicate or to make clear that the linked content belongs to the Company, by loading linked pages in frames or by any other method.
- ・Sites that use the Company’s corporate logo or a mark of any of the Company’s brands without permission.
Cookies are a type of data (identifiers) sent from the server to a user’s computer and stored in it when the user is browsing a website. If the user visits the same website again, the cookie enables the server to recognize the user’s computer, thereby enabling more convenient browsing. Cookies do not violate the privacy of users, or adversely affect the normal operation of their computers.
For details on how to configure your web browser, contact the relevant vendor.